Indian food spot in Arizona named state’s best all-you-can eat restaurant
Looking to get the most bang for your buck on an empty stomach? The folks over at Delish.com have you covered, naming the best all-you-can-eat restaurants in each state.
Arizona’s spot is New India Gate in Chandler.
Located next to Corona Del Sol High School at Ray and Rural Roads, New India Gate offers a lunch buffet for under $10 all week.
The eatery in Chandler has four and a half stars on Yelp, with a large number of five-star reviews from satisfied customers.
“This place is a hidden gem! One of my worries after moving to AZ was there wouldn’t be any good Indian Food. This place has friendly people, amazing food, and reasonable prices. The tikka masala is my fave! I even went back for seconds! Also, the coconut fudge is delicious! I can’t wait to go back!”
-Nicole R., Yelper
If you’re out on vacation this summer at a neighboring state, Delish.com recommends Royal Tandoor in California, Zaka Indian Cuisine in Colorado or India Palace in Utah.
- Here are five tips for Black Friday you shouldn’t ignore
- Here are 10 things Arizonans should be thankful for on Thanksgiving
- Arizona state senator recovering after collision with drunk driver in Phoenix
- What would it mean for Arizonans if ‘net neutrality’ rules are repealed?
- Gilbert woman launches eco-friendly gift wrapping company