Silver Alert canceled after Goodyear man found
PHOENIX — A silver alert was canceled Friday after a Goodyear man with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia was reported missing and then was found later that night.
The man is 79-year-old Harold Robert Lynch.
He was wearing a red short-sleeve shirt with jeans. He was accompanied by his black Labrador Retriever.
- Silver Alert canceled for missing elderly man in Gila County
- Silver Alert canceled for missing 83-year-old Mesa man with Alzheimer’s
- Silver Alert canceled for missing Casa Grande man
- Silver Alert canceled after missing 68-year-old Phoenix woman found safe
- Maricopa County officials find missing elderly Sun City man