Main Street Minute: 2 coffee shops open in Phoenix, Mesa
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• A couple of new coffee shops have opened in the Valley. The Organic Bean Cafe opened Friday in Mesa near Main Street and Country Club Drive. The shop is family-owned and operated. Press Coffee Roasters opened another site and is celebrating by serving up free small drip coffees Friday and Saturday. The location is near Central Avenue and McDowell Road in Phoenix. This is the roaster’s fifth Valley location.
• Discover Financial Services has more than 200 openings to fill in the Valley. The hiring initiative includes full-time positions in customer services, collections and fraud.
- Protesters for March for Our Lives take to the streets of Phoenix
- Tempe’s Innings Festival set to begin this weekend
- Utah couple gives birth to quintuplets at Phoenix hospital
- Another I-10 ramp to close for South Mountain Freeway construction
- Crash shuts down part of US 93, slows traffic between Phoenix and Las Vegas