Main Street Minute: 2 coffee shops open in Phoenix, Mesa
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• A couple of new coffee shops have opened in the Valley. The Organic Bean Cafe opened Friday in Mesa near Main Street and Country Club Drive. The shop is family-owned and operated. Press Coffee Roasters opened another site and is celebrating by serving up free small drip coffees Friday and Saturday. The location is near Central Avenue and McDowell Road in Phoenix. This is the roaster’s fifth Valley location.
• Discover Financial Services has more than 200 openings to fill in the Valley. The hiring initiative includes full-time positions in customer services, collections and fraud.
- Tampa Bay QB Jameis Winston denies groping Uber driver in Scottsdale
- Silver Alert issued for missing 68-year-old Phoenix woman
- Main Street Minute: Frontier Air starts nonstop Phoenix-Austin service
- Off Central: Phoenix man works as auctioneer for more than 30 years
- Interstate 17 near downtown Phoenix to be restricted over Nov. 17 weekend