Arizona has a several Confederate memorials. You might think these have been around a long time.
Not so, writes Antonia Farzan in this week’s Phoenix New Times. She explains the surprising history of these monuments in the first segment of this week’s Think Tank.
Arizona was ranked No. 1 in the country on a list where you don’t want to score highly: public corruption. Attorney Tom Ryan joins the Think Tank to discuss corruption in Arizona, both legal and illegal.
What is legal corruption? Ryan will explain.
- Think Tank talks communication revolution, political developments
- What really happened with polling in the 2016 election?
- Legislative actions and citizen reactions on the Think Tank
- ASU law professor discusses legal aspects of Trump-Russia investigation
- Negotiation expert Marty Latz on Trump’s negotiation record