Think Tank: Talking Confederate memorials and corruption in Arizona
Arizona has a several Confederate memorials. You might think these have been around a long time.
Not so, writes Antonia Farzan in this week’s Phoenix New Times. She explains the surprising history of these monuments in the first segment of this week’s Think Tank.
Arizona was ranked No. 1 in the country on a list where you don’t want to score highly: public corruption. Attorney Tom Ryan joins the Think Tank to discuss corruption in Arizona, both legal and illegal.
What is legal corruption? Ryan will explain.
- Taxes! Misleading the unwary with ‘slippery language’
- Arizona education: Where are our tax dollars going?
- Robb, Coughlin discuss future of Republican Party on Think Tank
- Trump’s tax proposals: Tax reform or soak the middle class?
- Chuck Coughlin, Mike O’Neil talk local political dominoes on Think Tank