Silver Alert canceled for Phoenix man missing most of morning
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was canceled Thursday after a man reported missing turned up safe, police said.
The Phoenix Police Department said 71-year-old Roberto Figueroa was spotted wandering near Chandler Boulevard and 30th Street before noon. He had last been seen at his home near Baseline Road and 35th Avenue about 7 a.m.
Figueroa, who speaks only Spanish, suffers from a medical condition that sometimes leaves him confused or disoriented.
Phoenix authorities said he was returned to family.
- Silver Alert cancelled for woman found in Black Canyon area
- Silver Alert cancelled for Mesa man who went missing on Christmas Eve
- Silver Alert canceled for missing elderly man in Gila County
- Silver Alert canceled for missing 83-year-old Mesa man with Alzheimer’s
- Silver Alert canceled for missing Casa Grande man