Silver Alert canceled for Phoenix man missing most of morning
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was canceled Thursday after a man reported missing turned up safe, police said.
The Phoenix Police Department said 71-year-old Roberto Figueroa was spotted wandering near Chandler Boulevard and 30th Street before noon. He had last been seen at his home near Baseline Road and 35th Avenue about 7 a.m.
Figueroa, who speaks only Spanish, suffers from a medical condition that sometimes leaves him confused or disoriented.
Phoenix authorities said he was returned to family.
- Silver Alert canceled after missing 68-year-old Phoenix woman found safe
- Maricopa County officials find missing elderly Sun City man
- Missing El Mirage man returns home, Silver Alert canceled
- Silver Alert issued, cancelled for missing Phoenix man
- Silver Alert canceled after missing Scottsdale woman found safe