Silver Alert canceled for Phoenix man missing most of morning
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was canceled Thursday after a man reported missing turned up safe, police said.
The Phoenix Police Department said 71-year-old Roberto Figueroa was spotted wandering near Chandler Boulevard and 30th Street before noon. He had last been seen at his home near Baseline Road and 35th Avenue about 7 a.m.
Figueroa, who speaks only Spanish, suffers from a medical condition that sometimes leaves him confused or disoriented.
Phoenix authorities said he was returned to family.
- Missing 76-year-old man found safe after being last seen in Mesa
- Silver Alert canceled; Clarkdale man found safe after driving to Luke AFB
- Silver Alert cancelled after 85-year-old man last seen in Phoenix found
- Silver Alert canceled after 51-year-old Scottsdale man was found safe
- Silver Alert canceled for previously missing 81-year-old man