KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Chase Bank is hosting a career fair Tuesday in Tempe. The financial institution has 300 openings for its call centers, customer center, collections and other areas. The event runs from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Centerpoint operations center at University Drive and Mill Avenue.
• Online retailer Amazon has begun offering discounted monthly Prime memberships for customers on government assistance. Customers need to qualify with a valid EBT card.
• Dogs eat free at Einstein Bros. Bagels every Tuesday in June. The chain is rolling out the promotion starting this week. Customers have to buy a beverage or food item, sign up for promotions and show the coupon.
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix has openings for fire emergency dispatchers
- Main Street Minute: Barbecue spot to open in downtown Phoenix
- Theme park resort villages approved for development near Phoenix
- Main Street Minute: Glendale health care campus giving out eclipse glasses
- Trump ends business councils after slew of CEOs drop out