Baby Groot bread selling like hotcakes at Disney theme park
Without a doubt, the star of summer blockbuster, “Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2,” is huggable, tiny tree-like alien Baby Groot.
As grandmothers everywhere might say, he is so cute you could just eat him up.
Baby Groot bread has become a popular food order at Disney’s California Adventure park.
The little creature’s face comes in jalapeno cheddar with olives for eyes and sourdough and features at least three expressions: smiling, smirking and pensive (or possibly worried someone is going to gobble him down, which is a legit concern).
Seriously, how can you chomp down on that adorable face??
The bread was introduced for Disneyland’s Summer of Heroes promotion, which will close Sept. 10.
The “Guardians” franchise is produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. The original was released in 2014 and pulled in over $773 million worldwide.
The sequel, which hit theaters May 5, has amassed over $817 million worldwide.
That can buy a lot bread.
- Gilbert woman launches eco-friendly gift wrapping company
- Here are some tips for eating healthy this holiday season
- American Express to add to Phoenix campus, relocate 3,000 jobs there
- Main Street Minute: Get discount, help sick kids at same time with hotel stay
- Main Street Minute: Teens can nominate teachers for monthly honor