Without a doubt, the star of summer blockbuster, “Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2,” is huggable, tiny tree-like alien Baby Groot.
As grandmothers everywhere might say, he is so cute you could just eat him up.
Baby Groot bread has become a popular food order at Disney’s California Adventure park.
The little creature’s face comes in jalapeno cheddar with olives for eyes and sourdough and features at least three expressions: smiling, smirking and pensive (or possibly worried someone is going to gobble him down, which is a legit concern).
Seriously, how can you chomp down on that adorable face??
The bread was introduced for Disneyland’s Summer of Heroes promotion, which will close Sept. 10.
The “Guardians” franchise is produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. The original was released in 2014 and pulled in over $773 million worldwide.
The sequel, which hit theaters May 5, has amassed over $817 million worldwide.
That can buy a lot bread.
- Health care contractor pulls out of Phoenix, other cities
- O.J. Simpson to be free man after Nevada board grants parole
- Main Street Minute: Valley restaurant chain Scramble cooking up expansion
- Flooding forces another evacuation of Arizona town of Mayer
- Homeless mom, children to get fresh start in Phoenix