University of Arizona called the “most beautiful college campus” in Arizona
PHOENIX — In an article listing every state’s most beautiful college campus, Buzzfeed named University of Arizona’s campus the winner in the Grand Canyon State.
Arizona features colleges like Arizona State University, U of A, Grand Canyon University, Northern Arizona University and other campuses like junior colleges, community colleges, or specialized schools like Embry Riddle.
Located in Tucson, University of Arizona was established in 1885 and boasts — among other disciplines — medical school as a popular field of study. According to the school’s website, U of A has about 32,000 undergrad students and more than 3,000 faculty.
But regardless of how the university might look on paper, it stood out to at least this Buzzfeed author in terms of its beauty.
The U of A is about two hours away from Phoenix by car.
- Border Patrol rescues young Costa Rican boy in Arizona
- Phoenix City Council votes to ‘pause’ south-central light rail expansion
- Where do Arizona politicians stand on Trump’s family separation policy?
- Arizona health officials warn about rise in animal rabies cases
- County officials declare missing boy’s cause of death as ‘undetermined’