PHOENIX — In an article listing every state’s most beautiful college campus, Buzzfeed named University of Arizona’s campus the winner in the Grand Canyon State.
Arizona features colleges like Arizona State University, U of A, Grand Canyon University, Northern Arizona University and other campuses like junior colleges, community colleges, or specialized schools like Embry Riddle.
Located in Tucson, University of Arizona was established in 1885 and boasts — among other disciplines — medical school as a popular field of study. According to the school’s website, U of A has about 32,000 undergrad students and more than 3,000 faculty.
But regardless of how the university might look on paper, it stood out to at least this Buzzfeed author in terms of its beauty.
The U of A is about two hours away from Phoenix by car.
- Judge adopts deal between Arizona electric firm and groups
- Peoria firefighter to receive national award for bravery
- Widow of Arizona fireman wants law to require training for bouncers
- Officials testing Arizona water in wash after sewer pipeline break
- Sen. Jeff Flake raises over $4 million for 2018 campaign