New Italian restaurant from founder of Tomaso’s coming soon to Scottsdale
SCOTTSDALE — A new Italian restaurant is coming to the Scottsdale area from a familiar name, according to Phoenix Business Journal.
Tomaso Maggiore, the restaurateur behind over 35 restaurants in the Valley, is opening the new spot called Tomaso’s When in Rome at The Pinnacle of Scottsdale Center.
The restaurant will bring traditional Roman cuisine, according to Maggiore, as well as a Roman theme for the restaurant’s decor.
Some of Maggiore’s spots in the Valley include the original Tomaso’s, Hash Kitchen, Tomaso’s Italian Restaurant and more. Tomaso’s celebrated their 40-year anniversary last year. Mayor Greg Stanton declared Sept. 29 of 2016 Tomaso’s Day to honor the decades of success for Maggiore and his original restaurant concept.
Tomaso’s When in Rome is set to open June 14.
- Valley chefs, restaurateur named as James Beard Award semi-finalists
- Scottsdale student arrested after gun found in parked car on school grounds
- This Arizona city has ranked among the most healthy in the nation
- Three Valley cities ranked among top 10 most prosperous in America
- Sen. Rand Paul, Dr. Kelli Ward to hold joint rally in Scottsdale