New Italian restaurant from founder of Tomaso’s coming soon to Scottsdale
SCOTTSDALE — A new Italian restaurant is coming to the Scottsdale area from a familiar name, according to Phoenix Business Journal.
Tomaso Maggiore, the restaurateur behind over 35 restaurants in the Valley, is opening the new spot called Tomaso’s When in Rome at The Pinnacle of Scottsdale Center.
The restaurant will bring traditional Roman cuisine, according to Maggiore, as well as a Roman theme for the restaurant’s decor.
Some of Maggiore’s spots in the Valley include the original Tomaso’s, Hash Kitchen, Tomaso’s Italian Restaurant and more. Tomaso’s celebrated their 40-year anniversary last year. Mayor Greg Stanton declared Sept. 29 of 2016 Tomaso’s Day to honor the decades of success for Maggiore and his original restaurant concept.
Tomaso’s When in Rome is set to open June 14.
- Report: NFL to suspend Jameis Winston over Scottsdale groping
- Golf Channel program to spotlight Scottsdale as a golf destination
- Olympian Michael Phelps lists Scottsdale-area home for $4.1 million
- Scottsdale tops list as the best city in America for renters
- Arizona MMA fighter pleads guilty to sexual assault of unconscious woman