SCOTTSDALE — A new Italian restaurant is coming to the Scottsdale area from a familiar name, according to Phoenix Business Journal.
Tomaso Maggiore, the restaurateur behind over 35 restaurants in the Valley, is opening the new spot called Tomaso’s When in Rome at The Pinnacle of Scottsdale Center.
The restaurant will bring traditional Roman cuisine, according to Maggiore, as well as a Roman theme for the restaurant’s decor.
Some of Maggiore’s spots in the Valley include the original Tomaso’s, Hash Kitchen, Tomaso’s Italian Restaurant and more. Tomaso’s celebrated their 40-year anniversary last year. Mayor Greg Stanton declared Sept. 29 of 2016 Tomaso’s Day to honor the decades of success for Maggiore and his original restaurant concept.
Tomaso’s When in Rome is set to open June 14.
- WalletHub study: Scottsdale ranks as fourth-best city to retire in
- Main Street Minute: Arizona Make-A-Wish receives generous donation
- GoDaddy bans white supremacist site after offensive Virginia rally post
- Scottsdale man dies suddenly after bloody visit with elderly parents
- Main Street Minute: Tesla opening another showroom in Scottsdale