Trucker reports being shot in the leg; circumstances unknown
BUCKEYE, Ariz. (AP) — Authorities are investigating how and where a truck driver was shot and wounded in the leg.
The state Department of Public Safety says the trucker pulled off Interstate 10 in Buckeye on the west side of the Phoenix metro area Friday morning and reported he’d been shot.
The DPS says it’s unclear from preliminary information where the truck driver was when he was shot and that no additional information is immediately available.
- Trump’s comments about anthem, Steph Curry inflame sports stars
- Bees attack 20 people outside of Tucson
- Silver Alert canceled after missing Surprise man found
- Mountain Pointe teacher helping students at risk gets KTAR News award
- Principal, athletic director reassigned as Hamilton hazing case continues