Phoenix now served by Drizly, an alcohol order and delivery app
PHOENIX — Clear space on your top shelf, because the app “Drizly” is now serving customers in the Phoenix area for alcohol delivery and inventory.
The app claims to be the “first and largest e-commerce alcohol app,” via a press release on Brewbound, and allows users to see the inventory of local retailers and get delivery within an hour, schedule delivery for a later time, or reserve an order for pickup in-store.
They also claim to sell other items like ice and mixers via the app. Delivery is $5, regardless of how many items you purchase.
The cities in the Valley that Drizly will serve include Glendale, Peoria, Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, Gilbert and Chandler, the statement said. Participating retailers include Lucky’s Liquor, Gary’s Liquor and Chandler Liquors.
“Phoenix is my hometown, so bringing Drizly and all of its benefits here marks a very special milestone,” said Drizly senior vice president and co-founder Justin Robinson. “I can’t wait for friends, and friends of friends, to discover how cost effective, transparent, rewarding and convenient Drizly makes shopping for alcohol.”
Drizly is already available in more than 40 markets in North America.
- FBI warning Arizonans of ‘virtual kidnapping’ phone scam
- Man arrested in Arizona home for murder of ex-wife in California
- Groups seek lawyer to appeal decision to pardon former Sheriff Joe Arpaio
- Arizona law enforcement agencies seek to recruit young people
- Investigation finds former Arizona AG Tom Horne violated campaign laws