Phoenix now served by Drizly, an alcohol order and delivery app
PHOENIX — Clear space on your top shelf, because the app “Drizly” is now serving customers in the Phoenix area for alcohol delivery and inventory.
The app claims to be the “first and largest e-commerce alcohol app,” via a press release on Brewbound, and allows users to see the inventory of local retailers and get delivery within an hour, schedule delivery for a later time, or reserve an order for pickup in-store.
They also claim to sell other items like ice and mixers via the app. Delivery is $5, regardless of how many items you purchase.
The cities in the Valley that Drizly will serve include Glendale, Peoria, Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, Gilbert and Chandler, the statement said. Participating retailers include Lucky’s Liquor, Gary’s Liquor and Chandler Liquors.
“Phoenix is my hometown, so bringing Drizly and all of its benefits here marks a very special milestone,” said Drizly senior vice president and co-founder Justin Robinson. “I can’t wait for friends, and friends of friends, to discover how cost effective, transparent, rewarding and convenient Drizly makes shopping for alcohol.”
Drizly is already available in more than 40 markets in North America.
- Muslim group condemns Gosar over support of jailed far-right UK activist
- Second Phoenix facility illegally housing migrant children discovered
- Neo-Nazi to be re-tried in Phoenix death of woman in interracial couple
- Arizona awarded $60,000 grant to help close college attainment gap
- Phoenix police join law enforcement agencies in lip sync battle