Take a look inside the most expensive home for sale in Arizona
PHOENIX — The home of former Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Randy Johnson is for sale, and it’s the most expensive abode on the market in Arizona, according to Trulia.
The cool $20 million price tag is still $5 million below R.J.’s original asking price, as KTAR News noted in January. The mansion, located in Paradise Valley, has seven bedrooms, 12 bathrooms, is 25,416 square feet and sits on a 5.03-acre lot.
Built in 2006, the home features a recording studio, an enormous pool, breathtaking views from the backyard, a billiards room, a movie theater, an outdoor fire pit, a detached gym, tennis/basketball court, a two-bedroom guest house and more.
Johnson pitched for the D-backs in two separate stints for a total of eight seasons. He now works for the team as a special assistant to the president & CEO.
Here’s a look at the inside and outside of this incredible custom-built home:
- Lockdown lifted on Peoria buildings after ‘suspicious’ package found
- Cool front expected to blow into Arizona but little chance for rain, snow
- Arizona researchers find evidence of ice cliffs on Mars
- Mix Up Bar named coziest restaurant in Arizona
- Phoenix Madison Square Garden once the center for events in the Valley