12-year-old shocks ‘America’s Got Talent’ judges with ventriloquism
A young girl exhibited a voice beyond her years when she showed off her singing ability in a ventriloquist act on the TV show “America’s Got Talent.”
Darcy Lynne Farmer, just 12 years of age, stood on stage with her bunny, Petunia. Then, an impressive singing performance was delivered by Darcy- erm, Petunia, as the pair worked side-by-side to wow judges, including the infamously critical Simon Cowell.
Darcy broke into tears after she received a standing ovation.
One of the judges hit the “Golden Buzzer,” which allows a contestant to advance to the live portion of the show.
The incredible spectacle evoked enough emotion as is, but the emotion only grew with the heart-warming moment of Darcy Lynne celebrating her performance.
- Arizona girl to compete in ‘America’s Got Talent’ finals
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees
- Young girl’s talent show singing performance wows crowd, judges
- Amazing human light show wows the crowd at ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Celebrities share best advice they ever got from dad