TUCSON, Ariz. — Tucson police say they’re investigating a shooting on Tuesday related to a weekend homicide that took place after a wedding reception.
Police say three men showed up to the house where the wedding was held and got into an altercation with the homeowners.
The three men drove off and then fired a gun in the air. They didn’t strike any people or homes.
Police say the altercation Tuesday is related to the early Sunday morning double-shooting that left 24-year-old Xavier Fragoso dead.
Police say Fragoso sped through the street as a group of wedding guests was leaving, nearly striking a person. Fragoso got out of the car and argued with them, then drove and stopped at a home nearby. The wedding guests followed and a fight broke out. Fragoso, who had a gun, was shot dead.
- Ex-Maricopa County deputy gets prison for sex with inmate
- Half of Arizonans in poll side against Trump pardoning Arpaio in Phoenix
- Grand Canyon University makes list of top 10 college campuses in country
- Andre the dog’s abuser yet to be found [REBROADCAST OF 12/3/2012]
- John McCain spends time outdoors with Lieberman, Graham