PHOENIX — An incident involving an armed man had the police on scene at the Orlando International Airport Tuesday night.
According to the Orlando Police Department, there were no shots fired, and the incident is over.
Police said they had a nearly three-hour standoff with the armed man, but still, no shots were fired.
The incident at the Orlando airport was first reported about 7:24 p.m. Officers responded and cleared the first floor of Terminal A, airport spokeswoman Carolyn Fennell told the Sentinel. The entire terminal was eventually closed.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Trump motorcade snarls morning traffic across Phoenix area
- Trump supporter reportedly shouts death wish of Sen. John McCain
- Arizona sheriffs honor Flake for baseball shooting response
- Report: Pei Wei could move headquarters out of Arizona
- Trump to depart Phoenix for Reno before heading to White House