Officers respond to armed man at Orlando International Airport
PHOENIX — An incident involving an armed man had the police on scene at the Orlando International Airport Tuesday night.
According to the Orlando Police Department, there were no shots fired, and the incident is over.
Police said they had a nearly three-hour standoff with the armed man, but still, no shots were fired.
The incident at the Orlando airport was first reported about 7:24 p.m. Officers responded and cleared the first floor of Terminal A, airport spokeswoman Carolyn Fennell told the Sentinel. The entire terminal was eventually closed.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Navajo Nation: Trump’s national monument proposal a ‘slap in the face’
- Trent Franks, Joe Arpaio endorse Arizona senator for Franks’ old seat
- Main Street Minute: Butcher shop opening in Phoenix neighborhood
- Pregnant woman dies in Phoenix car crash, passenger injured
- This Phoenix health clinic is a lifeline for the uninsured