Main Street Minute: City of Phoenix hiring for dozens of positions
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Need a job? The city of Phoenix has dozens of openings. The jobs are in the fields of IT, engineering, public safety, forensic science and more. You can apply online.
• A new high-rise condominium complex in Scottsdale is one step closer to completion. The last concrete beam has been placed atop the 12-story Optima Kierland near Scottsdale Road and Greenway Parkway. More than 60 percent of the homes in the first tower have been sold. Move-ins begin in early 2018. Prices start in the low $300,000 range.
- Grand Canyon University freezes tuition for 2018-19 academic year
- Phoenix makes top 10 for nation’s best places to retire
- Phoenix police searching for suspect who shot, killed bicyclist
- Arizona DREAMer named among Forbes Magazine’s 30 Under 30
- How much should you spend to avoid post-holiday blues in Arizona?