Dog interrupts live news broadcast, anchor is surprised
A news anchor at a Russian broadcast station got a surprise when she was interrupted — on live television — by a friendly dog.
The anchor was carrying on as normal with her news story while the dog’s breathing could be heard faintly in the background. Then, the anchor jumps as the dog lets out a bark.
The anchor was stopped in her tracks.
The friendly canine then jumps its front legs on to the desk a few times as its tail is seen wagging in the interim. After some time, the anchor patted the dog on the head and put her arm around it.
There is still no word on whether the dog will be offered a full-time anchoring position.
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest news stories from St. Patrick’s Day weekend
- Arizona dog currently up for adoption has long, unusual history
- Flake hopes Republicans would stand up if Trump fires Robert Mueller
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from past weekend
- Report: Systems in Arizona, other states compromised by Russian hack