Dog interrupts live news broadcast, anchor is surprised
A news anchor at a Russian broadcast station got a surprise when she was interrupted — on live television — by a friendly dog.
The anchor was carrying on as normal with her news story while the dog’s breathing could be heard faintly in the background. Then, the anchor jumps as the dog lets out a bark.
The anchor was stopped in her tracks.
The friendly canine then jumps its front legs on to the desk a few times as its tail is seen wagging in the interim. After some time, the anchor patted the dog on the head and put her arm around it.
There is still no word on whether the dog will be offered a full-time anchoring position.
- President Trump says he misspoke on Russian election meddling
- With storms coming, Arizona firefighters rescue dog from drain
- Trump tweets, hits links before high-stakes Putin meeting
- Adoption fees covered at 2 Phoenix-area animal shelters on Saturday
- Mesa police add their first therapy dog to special victims unit