Main Street Minute: Z’Tejas to serve all-day happy hour on Memorial Day
•Isagenix has about three dozen job openings for its Gilbert offices. The health and wellness company has openings in I.T., accounting, video, social media and more. You can apply here.
•Z’Tejas is toasting Memorial Day with all-day happy hour. That means cheaper drinks and $3 off appetizers. The restaurant has five locations around the valley.
•A new restaurant is set to open in north Scottsdale. The Phoenix Business Journal reports that “The Vig, McDowell Mountain” will open on June 5 near Bell Road and Thompson Peak Parkway. The Vig has four other valley locations.
- The Challenger Space Center to call Phoenix a temporary home
- Arizona shares a favorite fast food joint with many other states
- Estimated population of squirrel plummets after Arizona wildfire
- Jodi Arias appeal prolonged by transcript errors and omissions
- Camping sold out for Phoenix NASCAR race in November