Crash on I-10 westbound causes delays of at least 20 minutes
A crash on the Interstate 10 westbound caused delays of at least 20 minutes Saturday night according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
The crash involved a vehicle that rear-ended a semi truck. A 40-year-old woman was extracted with minor injuries according to the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
The crash blocked the three right lanes of the I-10 westbound at 27th Avenue.
- Rock n’ Roll Marathon to hinder Valley traffic, change transit schedules
- Woman dies, 3 hurt in 4-car accident at Phoenix intersection
- Phoenix defends decision to oust homeless from traffic triangle
- Workers find 2 bodies inside truck in Phoenix-area canal
- Fans headed to Fiesta Bowl should expect Loop 101 traffic congestion