Crash on I-10 westbound causes delays of at least 20 minutes
A crash on the Interstate 10 westbound caused delays of at least 20 minutes Saturday night according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
The crash involved a vehicle that rear-ended a semi truck. A 40-year-old woman was extracted with minor injuries according to the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
The crash blocked the three right lanes of the I-10 westbound at 27th Avenue.
- Just 1 Phoenix-area freeway to be restricted over Veterans Day weekend
- Renovation rescheduled for Interstate 10 rest stop between Phoenix, Tucson
- I-10 west of Phoenix to be closed overnight during Nov. 3 weekend
- New app geared to steer Arizona motorists out of trouble
- Arizona commuters should expect heavy afternoon traffic on Halloween