Crash on I-10 westbound causes delays of at least 20 minutes
A crash on the Interstate 10 westbound caused delays of at least 20 minutes Saturday night according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
The crash involved a vehicle that rear-ended a semi truck. A 40-year-old woman was extracted with minor injuries according to the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
The crash blocked the three right lanes of the I-10 westbound at 27th Avenue.
- Elderly wrong-way driver stopped on Valley freeway during rush hour
- Manchester United, Club America soccer match to snarl West Valley traffic
- Interstate 10 from Arizona to New Mexico closed due to dust storm
- Glendale council decides not to bring in red-light cameras
- Wrong-way driver hits car on Phoenix freeway, minor injuries reported