Crash on I-10 westbound causes delays of at least 20 minutes
A crash on the Interstate 10 westbound caused delays of at least 20 minutes Saturday night according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
The crash involved a vehicle that rear-ended a semi truck. A 40-year-old woman was extracted with minor injuries according to the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
The crash blocked the three right lanes of the I-10 westbound at 27th Avenue.
- Jams cause jammed roads: U2 to snarl Phoenix traffic on Tuesday
- I-10 westbound near Tucson shuts down due to crash, causing long delays
- DUI arrests go up in Arizona over Labor Day weekend
- ASU football home opener to make traffic tricky in Tempe on Thursday
- I-10 reopens at Loop 202 after semi-truck fire shuts down freeway