A crash on the Interstate 10 westbound caused delays of at least 20 minutes Saturday night according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
The crash involved a vehicle that rear-ended a semi truck. A 40-year-old woman was extracted with minor injuries according to the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
The crash blocked the three right lanes of the I-10 westbound at 27th Avenue.
- SR 51 will have restrictions in Phoenix this weekend
- Loop 202 construction to force more overnight I-10 closures this week
- Another I-10 closure scheduled for work on South Mountain Freeway
- Eastbound I-10 closure set this weekend in Phoenix
- I-10 ramps to I-17 to be closed overnight in Phoenix this week