Crash on I-10 westbound causes delays of at least 20 minutes
A crash on the Interstate 10 westbound caused delays of at least 20 minutes Saturday night according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
The crash involved a vehicle that rear-ended a semi truck. A 40-year-old woman was extracted with minor injuries according to the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
The crash blocked the three right lanes of the I-10 westbound at 27th Avenue.
- Finalists unveiled in second Arizona creative freeway sign contest
- Interstate 17 closes in Phoenix as police talk down suicidal man
- Driver takes wrong turn, rolls into Phoenix canal
- Weekend freeway restrictions coming to Loop 101 for March 9-12
- Day starts on bad note for drivers in wreck on Interstate 17 in Phoenix