Celebrate National Burger Day with best bacon burger in Arizona
Sunday is National Burger Day, and what better way to celebrate than finding a signature bacon burger on Memorial Day weekend?
Delish.com released its list of the best bacon burger in Arizona and the aptly-named Rehab Burger Therapy in Scottsdale is the place to go.
Rehab offers several different options to get bacon with your burger, including peanut butter and jelly.
I you’re craving a good bacon burger, this place has a ton of options, like the PB&J Bacon burger, the Bacon & Blue burger and the Spicy Mac-N-Cheese burger — all featuring bacon, all delicious.
If you’re out on a summer vacation in a neighboring state, there’s also California’s burger spot, The Morrison, in Los Angeles or Colorado’s Empire Burger in Breckenridge.
- One killed, two injured in west Phoenix shooting, police say
- Three Arizona comic book stores among top 20 in nation
- Tempe Municipal Court judge arrested for allegedly stabbing wife 10 times
- Phoenix-area mayors ready to join forces to land Amazon headquarters
- Feds buy land to open up access to 2 Arizona forest areas