Sunday is National Burger Day, and what better way to celebrate than finding a signature bacon burger on Memorial Day weekend?
Delish.com released its list of the best bacon burger in Arizona and the aptly-named Rehab Burger Therapy in Scottsdale is the place to go.
Rehab offers several different options to get bacon with your burger, including peanut butter and jelly.
I you’re craving a good bacon burger, this place has a ton of options, like the PB&J Bacon burger, the Bacon & Blue burger and the Spicy Mac-N-Cheese burger — all featuring bacon, all delicious.
If you’re out on a summer vacation in a neighboring state, there’s also California’s burger spot, The Morrison, in Los Angeles or Colorado’s Empire Burger in Breckenridge.
- Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey will not attend Trump’s Phoenix rally
- Democratic leader says Trump’s unpredictability causing US instability
- Ex-Maricopa County deputy gets prison for sex with inmate
- Lawmakers want push against Arpaio pardon during Trump Phoenix visit
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix has openings for fire emergency dispatchers