There have been plenty of breweries opening in Arizona in the past few years and with all those options, some breweries are going under the radar.
Don’t fret to pick apart which is best, though, as Thrillist is here to help you find the most underrated brewery in Arizona and every state in the country.
Thrillist has Flagstaff’s Mother Road Brewing Co. as the brewery that deserves more attention and is worth a trip up north.
It’s no secret that there’s plenty of good beer in AZ, but not many distribute their wares (we’re looking at you, Papago and Fate). Mother Road, opened in 2011 in a former laundromat, is our pick for its killer Tower Station IPA, the 100-IBU black IPA Lost Highway, and the eminently drinkable Gold Road kolsch, which is tailor-made for those blazing-hot Arizona days. Hell, or mornings if it’s a weekend. Or Monday. How else are you supposed to get through the week?
The brewery has received rave reviews, including being named the most buzzworthy brewery in Arizona by Delish.com.
For those taking a summer vacation to a neighboring state, other breweries named include California’s Sierra Nevada Brewing Company and Utah’s Wasatch Brew Pub.
- Ex-Maricopa County deputy gets prison for sex with inmate
- Half of Arizonans in poll side against Trump pardoning Arpaio in Phoenix
- Grand Canyon University makes list of top 10 college campuses in country
- Andre the dog’s abuser yet to be found [REBROADCAST OF 12/3/2012]
- John McCain spends time outdoors with Lieberman, Graham