PHOENIX — State officials report traffic delays on northbound Interstate 17 as drivers heading for northern Arizona depart the Phoenix area for the Memorial Day weekend.
The Department of Transportation reported delays midday Saturday on about 15 miles of I-17 north of Anthem on the metro area’s northern outskirts and lighter slowing near Sunset Point.
Clear conditions are reported the rest of the way to Flagstaff.
- During rush hour, traffic matters in downtown Phoenix
- ADOT begins wrong-way vehicle detection project on I-17, closures set
- Propane truck fire shuts down Interstate 17 near Black Canyon City
- Loop 202 construction to force more overnight I-10 closures this week
- Another I-10 closure scheduled for work on South Mountain Freeway