Veteran capitol reporter Howie Fischer reports on the most significant legislative actions in the recently completed legislative session.
Former Phoenix Mayor Paul Johnson, along with former Attorney General Grant Woods, took exception to the legislature’s attempt to make citizen initiatives more difficult to get on the ballot.
Dawn Penich-Thacker is a member of Save Our Schools, which said the legislature under-funded our schools.
Johnson and Penich-Thacker are in The Think Tank this week to discuss their respective citizen initiatives to reverse what the legislature did this session.
- Think Tank talks communication revolution, political developments
- What really happened with polling in the 2016 election?
- Think Tank: Talking Confederate memorials and corruption in Arizona
- ASU law professor discusses legal aspects of Trump-Russia investigation
- Negotiation expert Marty Latz on Trump’s negotiation record