Legislative actions and citizen reactions on the Think Tank
Veteran capitol reporter Howie Fischer reports on the most significant legislative actions in the recently completed legislative session.
Former Phoenix Mayor Paul Johnson, along with former Attorney General Grant Woods, took exception to the legislature’s attempt to make citizen initiatives more difficult to get on the ballot.
Dawn Penich-Thacker is a member of Save Our Schools, which said the legislature under-funded our schools.
Johnson and Penich-Thacker are in The Think Tank this week to discuss their respective citizen initiatives to reverse what the legislature did this session.
- Taxes! Misleading the unwary with ‘slippery language’
- Arizona education: Where are our tax dollars going?
- Robb, Coughlin discuss future of Republican Party on Think Tank
- Trump’s tax proposals: Tax reform or soak the middle class?
- Chuck Coughlin, Mike O’Neil talk local political dominoes on Think Tank