KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Several more food options are coming to the Arcadia area. The Phoenix Business Journal reported Cold Beer and Cheeseburgers, Masterpiece Coffee and Donuts and butcher shop AZ Grass Raised Beef will open in a shopping center near 40th Street and Indian School Road sometime this year.
• Americans are expected to take more long weekend trips this summer. According to Travelzoo, nearly three-quarters of people who responded to a survey are planning an extended summer weekend getaway. At least half said they will take more long trips this year than last.
- Main Street Minute: Little Caesars rolling out pizza with more cheese, pepperoni
- Main Street Minute: City of Phoenix hiring for dozens of positions
- Main Street Minute: Valley bowling alley offering spring break fun at low price
- Main Street Minute: HonorHealth hiring for positions across Phoenix area
- Main Street Minute: Record $4.5B in Valley apartment complexes sold this year