This video of a puppy getting freaked out by a fidget spinner will make your day
Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past couple of months, you probably know what a fidget spinner is.
But for those who don’t, a fidget spinner is a toy used to relieve stress or practice focus. It has a bearing in its center and can be made from many types of materials, including brass, titanium or plastic.
The toy was invented in the 1990s, but they rose to popularity this year. Schoolchildren are most often found with them and they have even been banned from some classrooms.
Anyway, while some are a fan of the little toy, most are not — including Banana, a Shiba Inu puppy.
Banana is quite intimidated by the toy and does not want to get anywhere near it.
Some fads aren’t for everyone.
- Hold your horses: Runaway horse leads man on long chase
- This deep-sea dive in Antarctica is equal parts amazing and frightening
- Digital recruiting aims to help Phoenix police reach millennials
- Adorable Australian shepherd conquers his fear of slides
- Dramatic video shows man’s rescue after California avalanche