KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• A number of employers, including Chase Bank and the U.S. Army, will have hiring managers at a job fair Thursday in Phoenix. The event runs from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. at the Hilton Phoenix Airport near 48th Street and University Drive.
• Scottsdale Training and Rehabilitation Services hopes to hire high school and college-aged students to make a difference in the lives of people with developmental disabilities. Pay is $10 an hour at two locations. Applications are available online.
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix tech firm buys manufacturing company
- Report: Pei Wei could move headquarters out of Arizona
- Main Street Minute: Amazing Jake’s to get makeover, name change
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix has openings for fire emergency dispatchers
- Main Street Minute: Barbecue spot to open in downtown Phoenix