Burglars in Phoenix drive away with inflatable obstacle course
PHOENIX — If you can’t beat an obstacle course, then steal one.
Police in Phoenix said burglars made off with a large inflatable obstacle course and its towing trailer from a westside business early this week.
Party Professionals at 38th Avenue and Buckeye Road told authorities the Super Mega inflatable was worth $35,000. Filled with air, the eight-piece rental course rolls out to 180 feet long and 25 feet wide.
The company said it was the only one of its kind in the state.
Police said burglars broke into the event planner’s yard facility between 4 p.m. Sunday and 5 a.m. Monday. The inflatable was already loaded onto a red trailer.
Anyone with information about the missing items can call Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS.
- Arizona plan to combat opioids would limit dosages, amounts
- Arizona has just 21 foster families for refugee children
- Joe Arpaio files appeal to undo contempt of court conviction
- Families of Florence children exposed to tear gas file lawsuit against state
- US customs pulling airport officers, sending them to Arizona border