Burglars in Phoenix drive away with inflatable obstacle course
PHOENIX — If you can’t beat an obstacle course, then steal one.
Police in Phoenix said burglars made off with a large inflatable obstacle course and its towing trailer from a westside business early this week.
Party Professionals at 38th Avenue and Buckeye Road told authorities the Super Mega inflatable was worth $35,000. Filled with air, the eight-piece rental course rolls out to 180 feet long and 25 feet wide.
The company said it was the only one of its kind in the state.
Police said burglars broke into the event planner’s yard facility between 4 p.m. Sunday and 5 a.m. Monday. The inflatable was already loaded onto a red trailer.
Anyone with information about the missing items can call Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS.
- Northern Arizona police department searching for misplaced handgun
- Grand Canyon University freezes tuition for 2018-19 academic year
- Phoenix makes top 10 for nation’s best places to retire
- Phoenix police searching for suspect who shot, killed bicyclist
- Arizona DREAMer named among Forbes Magazine’s 30 Under 30