Burglars in Phoenix drive away with inflatable obstacle course
PHOENIX — If you can’t beat an obstacle course, then steal one.
Police in Phoenix said burglars made off with a large inflatable obstacle course and its towing trailer from a westside business early this week.
Party Professionals at 38th Avenue and Buckeye Road told authorities the Super Mega inflatable was worth $35,000. Filled with air, the eight-piece rental course rolls out to 180 feet long and 25 feet wide.
The company said it was the only one of its kind in the state.
Police said burglars broke into the event planner’s yard facility between 4 p.m. Sunday and 5 a.m. Monday. The inflatable was already loaded onto a red trailer.
Anyone with information about the missing items can call Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS.
- Tempe child has tooth pulled by accident using toy car
- Phoenix works with community to replace aging public-housing complex
- Ex-postal worker admits stealing packages that had marijuana
- Valley coach suspended by USA Gymnastics for sexual misconduct
- Study: Arizonans among least tolerant of neighbor’s political yard signs