Scottsdale high school choir sings national anthem on flight to ease flyers
Flyers have been feeling wary since recent incidents on flights have been trending all across social media.
It’s been a nervy time to fly, even if you don’t have fears of flying in the first place, so to ease everyone and make the environment feel a bit more relaxed, Saguaro Schools Voices of Saguaro High School got some practice on a Southwest Airlines flight.
The choir sang the National Anthem while a flight was on the way back to Arizona from San Francisco.
Smiles were seen on several faces on the flight and surely accomplished the goal of making others on the flight feel more at ease for the remainder of their journey.
The group sang the National Anthem at AT&T Park for a San Francisco Giants game.
- AP-NORC Poll: Disapproval for anthem protest, Trump response
- FAA bans drone flights near Arizona’s Glen Canyon Dam, other landmarks
- HHS secretary vows to pay taxpayers back for private charter flights
- Opinion: NFL national anthem protests pit Roger Goodell vs. Donald Trump
- Opinion: Both sides are right in NFL national anthem standing debate