Flyers have been feeling wary since recent incidents on flights have been trending all across social media.
It’s been a nervy time to fly, even if you don’t have fears of flying in the first place, so to ease everyone and make the environment feel a bit more relaxed, Saguaro Schools Voices of Saguaro High School got some practice on a Southwest Airlines flight.
The choir sang the National Anthem while a flight was on the way back to Arizona from San Francisco.
Smiles were seen on several faces on the flight and surely accomplished the goal of making others on the flight feel more at ease for the remainder of their journey.
The group sang the National Anthem at AT&T Park for a San Francisco Giants game.
- Study: Extreme heat could ground airline flights more often
- The Latest: US seeks more security on international flights
- Phoenix Sky Harbor pushing for second direct overseas flight
- Terminal 4 upgrade in Sky Harbor airport to feature new retail shops
- Rep. Martha McSally to sing national anthem at U of A basketball game