Sweet video of a British pair apologizing after near car accident will make your day
Now this is one way to handle yourself after nearly getting into a car accident.
This sweet video of two British people interacting and making sure one another is OK after the pair nearly got into a car accident has made the rounds on the internet.
The video, which was captured by a GoPro camera on the motorcyclist’s helmet, showed a woman laying on her horn after nearly hitting the cyclist while attempting to make a right-hand turn.
Usually, one would be frustrated or flustered if they were either party in that situation, but the pair pulled off to the side to apologize to one another and make sure they were OK.
The video was posted online by Metro Newspaper UK on May 4 and has garnered more than 143,000 views since then.
- Man in China gets stuck to street due to extreme temperatures
- Stolen police vehicle located in Phoenix; guns inside remain missing
- July 4 is deadliest day to drive an off-road vehicle, group warns
- Phoenix police say parents, 6 kids found living out of a car
- ‘What the Fluff’ challenge makes us all magicians in the eyes of our dogs