Sweet video of a British pair apologizing after near car accident will make your day
Now this is one way to handle yourself after nearly getting into a car accident.
This sweet video of two British people interacting and making sure one another is OK after the pair nearly got into a car accident has made the rounds on the internet.
The video, which was captured by a GoPro camera on the motorcyclist’s helmet, showed a woman laying on her horn after nearly hitting the cyclist while attempting to make a right-hand turn.
Usually, one would be frustrated or flustered if they were either party in that situation, but the pair pulled off to the side to apologize to one another and make sure they were OK.
The video was posted online by Metro Newspaper UK on May 4 and has garnered more than 143,000 views since then.
- New Zealand couple offered free trip to Norway in new marketing campaign
- Explorer documents month-long journey at sea in YouTube video
- Kidnapped Avondale boy found safe, suspect not caught
- British man becomes first person to swim across Hoover Dam
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees