EAST HANOVER, N.J. (AP) — “Real Housewives of New Jersey” stars have received the red carpet treatment at the grand opening of a co-star’s Italian restaurant.
NJ.com (http://bit.ly/2rAnXQM ) reports owner Joe Gorga and his sister, Teresa Giudice (joo-DEE’-chay), celebrated the opening of Gorga’s Homemade Pasta and Pizza on Thursday.
Gorga says the restaurant is a tribute to his mother, who died in March.
Other cast members who attended the opening include Danielle Staub, Siggy Flicker and Dolores Catania. Flicker and Catania recently opened a gym near the restaurant.
Gorga owns a construction and real estate development business. His wife, Melissa Gorga, runs a Montclair clothing boutique.
Bravo hasn’t announced when the show’s eighth season will return.
Information from: NJ Advance Media.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Tucson shooting memorial picks up $61K from National Park Service
- Trump weighing options as travel ban nears expiration date
- Department of Justice faces deadline over Arpaio’s pardon legal action
- Con artists selling water filters target Mesa neighborhood
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps