NEW YORK (AP) — Big Sean, Major Lazer and Zedd are set to headline Billboard’s Hot 100 Music Festival on New York’s Jones Beach this summer.
The two-day concert gets underway Aug. 19 and will feature more than 30 stars. Other acts include former Fifth Harmony singer Camila Cabello, DJ Khaled, Gucci Mane and Capital Cities. More artists will be announced in the coming weeks.
Tickets go on sale Monday.
This is the third year for the festival.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Twitter reacts to solar eclipse and it’s pretty funny
- Half of Arizonans in poll side against Trump pardoning Arpaio in Phoenix
- Nations search for 10 missing sailors after USS John S. McCain collision
- White House chief strategist Steve Bannon steps down
- Family: California man celebrating marriage killed in Spain