NEW YORK (AP) — Big Sean, Major Lazer and Zedd are set to headline Billboard’s Hot 100 Music Festival on New York’s Jones Beach this summer.
The two-day concert gets underway Aug. 19 and will feature more than 30 stars. Other acts include former Fifth Harmony singer Camila Cabello, DJ Khaled, Gucci Mane and Capital Cities. More artists will be announced in the coming weeks.
Tickets go on sale Monday.
This is the third year for the festival.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Tucson shooting memorial picks up $61K from National Park Service
- Trump weighing options as travel ban nears expiration date
- Department of Justice faces deadline over Arpaio’s pardon legal action
- Con artists selling water filters target Mesa neighborhood
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps