GREENVILLE, N.C. (AP) — Authorities in North Carolina say a woman called police to admit she hit her boyfriend with her car.
Local media outlets report Greenville police were called to an intersection around 2:30 a.m. Thursday for a reported hit and run. Authorities say Patrick Harris was taken to a local hospital for treatment of minor injuries.
Spokeswoman Kristen Hunter said 24-year-old Christian Snuggs called police to tell them she had hit her boyfriend.
Investigators have called the incident a domestic assault. Snuggs was charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill. She is jailed on a $50,000 bond, and it’s not known if she has an attorney.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Feds buy land to open up access to 2 Arizona forest areas
- Tucson shooting memorial picks up $61K from National Park Service
- Trump weighing options as travel ban nears expiration date
- Bicyclist killed by car in Glendale, suspect is Navajo Nation police officer
- Department of Justice faces deadline over Arpaio’s pardon legal action