GREENVILLE, N.C. (AP) — Authorities in North Carolina say a woman called police to admit she hit her boyfriend with her car.
Local media outlets report Greenville police were called to an intersection around 2:30 a.m. Thursday for a reported hit and run. Authorities say Patrick Harris was taken to a local hospital for treatment of minor injuries.
Spokeswoman Kristen Hunter said 24-year-old Christian Snuggs called police to tell them she had hit her boyfriend.
Investigators have called the incident a domestic assault. Snuggs was charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill. She is jailed on a $50,000 bond, and it’s not known if she has an attorney.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Pence won’t address Trump comments but condemns supremacists
- Brewer stands by Trump assessment of Mexican rapists, white power rally
- 5 missing after Army helicopter goes down off Hawaii coast
- Pressured by government, Uber agrees to protect rider data
- Judge orders Arizona to pay Planned Parenthood’s legal fees