Bon Jovi crashes graduation commencement at Fairleigh Dickinson University
At a recent commencement for the graduating class at Fairleigh Dickinson University, musical performing artist Bon Jovi made a surprise appearance.
The band, led by frontman Jon Bon Jovi, arrived unbeknownst to the students of the Teaneck, New Jersey school. NJ.com reported that the surprise came because the class won an MTV contest.
The commencement was held at Metlife Stadium, home of the NFL’s New York Giants.
“Pursue perfection,” Jovi encouraged the reported 3,200 grads, via a video from NJ.com. “And although you’ll never achieve that, remember to demand excellence. And as your parents and your teachers have always said, just do your best.”
- Toxic and secluded, this Russian city is unlike any other
- Jimmy Kimmel takes part in stealing kids Halloween candy prank
- Burger King’s new Halloween ad grabs inspiration from ‘It,’ ‘Stranger Things’
- Watch as elderly man comforts dying wife before 80th wedding anniversary
- Here is why California’s musical road sounds absolutely out of tune