At a recent commencement for the graduating class at Fairleigh Dickinson University, musical performing artist Bon Jovi made a surprise appearance.
The band, led by frontman Jon Bon Jovi, arrived unbeknownst to the students of the Teaneck, New Jersey school. NJ.com reported that the surprise came because the class won an MTV contest.
The commencement was held at Metlife Stadium, home of the NFL’s New York Giants.
“Pursue perfection,” Jovi encouraged the reported 3,200 grads, via a video from NJ.com. “And although you’ll never achieve that, remember to demand excellence. And as your parents and your teachers have always said, just do your best.”
- Trailer released for movie about Boston Marathon bombing victim
- Florida sheriffs lasso an alligator from a backyard pool
- This video of a puppy getting freaked out by a fidget spinner will make your day
- Happy 40th anniversary, ‘Star Wars’! 5 great scenes from the original
- Pregnant Maryland teen not allowed at graduation ceremony