Bon Jovi crashes graduation commencement at Fairleigh Dickinson University
At a recent commencement for the graduating class at Fairleigh Dickinson University, musical performing artist Bon Jovi made a surprise appearance.
The band, led by frontman Jon Bon Jovi, arrived unbeknownst to the students of the Teaneck, New Jersey school. NJ.com reported that the surprise came because the class won an MTV contest.
The commencement was held at Metlife Stadium, home of the NFL’s New York Giants.
“Pursue perfection,” Jovi encouraged the reported 3,200 grads, via a video from NJ.com. “And although you’ll never achieve that, remember to demand excellence. And as your parents and your teachers have always said, just do your best.”
- New Zealand couple offered free trip to Norway in new marketing campaign
- Video of dog retrieving football tees for Boise State goes viral
- Explorer documents month-long journey at sea in YouTube video
- YouTube prankster picks up girls in toy car at Arizona State University
- Dog can’t contain itself after owners surprise her with new bed