WASHINGTON (AP) — The Secret Service says a person who jumped one of the bike racks used as barriers in front of fences at the White House is in custody.
The agency said on its Twitter account that the person jumped the rack along the North Fence Line of Pennsylvania Avenue on Tuesday afternoon.
The agency offered no other details.
- Twitter reacts to solar eclipse and it’s pretty funny
- Half of Arizonans in poll side against Trump pardoning Arpaio in Phoenix
- Nations search for 10 missing sailors after USS John S. McCain collision
- White House chief strategist Steve Bannon steps down
- Family: California man celebrating marriage killed in Spain