NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Tuesday:
Dick’s Sporting Goods Inc., down $6.53 to $41.04
The sporting goods store operator joined a long line of struggling retailers in delivering poor results for its first quarter.
TJX Companies Inc., down $3.14 to $73.76
The company, which operates T.J. Maxx and Marshalls, reported disappointing sales at established stores and issued a weak forecast.
Home Depot Inc., up 93 cents to $158.26
The home improvement retailer beat analysts’ forecasts for profit and revenue and raised its outlook for the year.
Staples Inc., down 33 cents to $8.99
The office supply chain reported revenue for its latest quarter that fell far short of what Wall Street analysts were expecting.
Kimco Realty Corp., down 79 cents to $18.15
Real estate companies that operate shopping centers posted declines Tuesday.
Sina Corp., up $15 to $99.04
The online and mobile media services company’s latest results beat Wall Street’s forecasts, thanks partly to a sharp pickup in online advertising sales.
Etsy Inc., up $2.41 to $13.73
Two private equity firms disclosed a combined 8 percent stake in the online crafts site.
Virtusa Corp., down $5.03 to $27.37
The provider of information technology services reported results that fell short of Wall Street’s estimates.
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix tech firm buys manufacturing company
- Main Street Minute: Amazing Jake’s to get makeover, name change
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix has openings for fire emergency dispatchers
- Main Street Minute: Barbecue spot to open in downtown Phoenix
- Theme park resort villages approved for development near Phoenix