KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• The Phoenix Mercury and BBVA Compass have teamed up to support women-owned businesses in the Valley with a promotion that ends June 15. Women business owners are encouraged to submit a short essay explaining how $2,500 in cash and $5,000 in Mercury marketing assets will improve the outlook of their company.
• Alliance Residential Company is hiring sales associates, business managers, assistant business managers, groundskeepers, service technicians and more. The property management and investment company is conducting walk-in interviews Tuesday from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. at Spectra apartments near Seventh Street and Loop 101.
- Main Street Minute: Amazing Jake’s to get makeover, name change
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix has openings for fire emergency dispatchers
- Main Street Minute: Barbecue spot to open in downtown Phoenix
- Theme park resort villages approved for development near Phoenix
- Main Street Minute: Glendale health care campus giving out eclipse glasses