Main Street Minute: Contest will help women business owners in Valley
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• The Phoenix Mercury and BBVA Compass have teamed up to support women-owned businesses in the Valley with a promotion that ends June 15. Women business owners are encouraged to submit a short essay explaining how $2,500 in cash and $5,000 in Mercury marketing assets will improve the outlook of their company.
• Alliance Residential Company is hiring sales associates, business managers, assistant business managers, groundskeepers, service technicians and more. The property management and investment company is conducting walk-in interviews Tuesday from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. at Spectra apartments near Seventh Street and Loop 101.
- Main Street Minute: Coffee chain donating sales to Valley fire station
- Phoenix, Tucson among nation’s top 25 cities for economic opportunity
- Mesa mayor makes pitch to Amazon for second headquarters
- Country star Kenny Chesney to bring tour to Phoenix in 2018
- Phoenix’s first shopping mall to get $57M transformation