Police in Tempe said an officer and a suspect were taken to a hospital Tuesday morning after a shooting in a residential neighborhood.
The officer’s wounds weren’t life threatening, the department said. There was no word on the suspect’s condition or the reason police approached him near Rural Road between Broadway Road and Southern Avenue.
No other details were immediately available.
- Ofo, dockless bike share system, kicks off operations in Mesa
- Arizona Super Show to be held at University of Phoenix Stadium
- Arizona DPS trooper injured in crash with impaired driver
- Rep. Andy Biggs: Florida shooting should not be ‘politicized’
- Arizona bill would fine residents for misrepresenting service animals