Maybe you got your mother some flowers or took her out to show her how much you love her on this Mother’s Day.
But there was a group of mothers who confessed on Jimmy Kimmel’s show of some of the gifts that they got, which putting it nicely wasn’t quite what they were looking for.
Wearing masks so they can remain anonymous, the show stopped moms on Hollywood Boulevard where they confessed to getting a bag of peanuts, a bag of potato chips or lawn ornaments.
One mom professed her distaste for macaroni necklaces and anything macaroni related.
But then again when it’s guys who are in charge of getting something special for the mother of their children, the gifts may be a little confused for Father’s Day gifts, as one mom described getting hedge clippers, a bottle of wine and a gift certificate to a bait shop.
Something says dad might be getting Victora Secret’s scented lotions for Father’s Day.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments