PEARL, Miss. (AP) — In a story May 13, The Associated Press reported that Valley Innovative Services of Pearl, Mississippi, was recalling frozen entree products due to bacterial contamination. The story should have specified that the recall was voluntary and that the recall was taking place due to potential listeria contamination.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Express Scripts mail-order pharmacy to limit opioids
- Pence won’t address Trump comments but condemns supremacists
- Main Street Minute: Glendale health care campus giving out eclipse glasses
- Trump ends business councils after slew of CEOs drop out
- Brewer stands by Trump assessment of Mexican rapists, white power rally