PEARL, Miss. (AP) — In a story May 13, The Associated Press reported that Valley Innovative Services of Pearl, Mississippi, was recalling frozen entree products due to bacterial contamination. The story should have specified that the recall was voluntary and that the recall was taking place due to potential listeria contamination.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Tucson shooting memorial picks up $61K from National Park Service
- Trump weighing options as travel ban nears expiration date
- Main Street Minute: Free golf for girls clinic set for Phoenix course
- Campus museum honors Colangelo, ‘godfather’ of Phoenix pro sports
- Main Street Minute: State library picks up grant to digitize newspapers