Main Street Minute: Valley coffee chain giving away drinks for Mother’s Day
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• If making breakfast in bed for mom isn’t your cup of tea, take her out for coffee Sunday. Press Coffee is offering a Mother’s Day special — a free small hot drip or cold brew coffee at any of the three Valley locations in Chandler, Scottsdale and Tempe.
• Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona has opened another store in Phoenix on Friday. The first 150 customers in line at the store near 27th and Dunlap avenues received a $5 credit toward their next purchase.
• UPS has a dozen job openings in the Valley. The national delivery company is hiring drivers, project managers and package handlers. Applications are available online.
- Arizona shares a favorite fast food joint with many other states
- Estimated population of squirrel plummets after Arizona wildfire
- Jodi Arias appeal prolonged by transcript errors and omissions
- Camping sold out for Phoenix NASCAR race in November
- Arizona Supreme Court rejects bid to reverse electric rate hike