PHOENIX — The expansion of a Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport terminal is now set to include more retail stores and a medical clinic.
According to a press release, the expansion of Sky Harbor’s Terminal 4 will now include 16 new retail stores, including the country’s first TripAdvisor store and the first Brookstone in Sky Harbor.
Other stores that are set to be included, and what they will offer, are:
• AZCentral.com: Periodicals, books, traveler needs, snacks, etc.
• Brookstone: Unique items, gifts, toys, games, electronics
• Connections: Periodicals, books, traveler needs, snacks, etc.
• Drugs & More: Over-the-counter medication, periodicals, books, traveler needs, snacks, etc.
• En Route Travel: Accessories, luggage, etc.
• Indigenous (three locations): Gifts, collectibles, souvenirs
• InMotion Entertainment (two locations): Electronics, accessories, etc.
• Lucky Break: Lucky Brand store, jewelry, accessories, clothes
• Mach1Medical: Full-service medical clinic, on-staff doctor, prescriptions, physicals, etc.
• Phoenix Duty Free (two locations): Duty-free/duty-paid store, gifts, liquor, tobacco, etc.
• Sonora Southwest Living: Home accessories, furniture, etc.
• TripAdvisor: Periodicals, books, traveler needs, snacks, etc.
• TUMI: Luxury luggage, travel accessories
The stores will join an already expanded Terminal 4, which will feature at least a dozen new shops by the end of 2017.
The expansion comes on the heels of the first phase of an improvement project. The project will focus on the terminal and Sky Train, will cost $950 million. and will be paid for through airport funding sources.
The airlines that fly out of Terminal 4 are Air Canada, Southwest Airlines, American Airlines, British Airways, Volaris and WestJet. Southwest also announced an upcoming expansion inside the terminal.
- Trump’s visit to force closures of some downtown Phoenix streets, businesses
- Vice President Mike Pence expected to join Trump at Phoenix rally
- Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey will not attend Trump’s Phoenix rally
- Democratic leader says Trump’s unpredictability causing US instability
- Lawmakers want push against Arpaio pardon during Trump Phoenix visit