Terminal 4 in Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport to feature more shops, medical clinic
PHOENIX — The expansion of a Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport terminal is now set to include more retail stores and a medical clinic.
According to a press release, the expansion of Sky Harbor’s Terminal 4 will now include 16 new retail stores, including the country’s first TripAdvisor store and the first Brookstone in Sky Harbor.
Other stores that are set to be included, and what they will offer, are:
• AZCentral.com: Periodicals, books, traveler needs, snacks, etc.
• Brookstone: Unique items, gifts, toys, games, electronics
• Connections: Periodicals, books, traveler needs, snacks, etc.
• Drugs & More: Over-the-counter medication, periodicals, books, traveler needs, snacks, etc.
• En Route Travel: Accessories, luggage, etc.
• Indigenous (three locations): Gifts, collectibles, souvenirs
• InMotion Entertainment (two locations): Electronics, accessories, etc.
• Lucky Break: Lucky Brand store, jewelry, accessories, clothes
• Mach1Medical: Full-service medical clinic, on-staff doctor, prescriptions, physicals, etc.
• Phoenix Duty Free (two locations): Duty-free/duty-paid store, gifts, liquor, tobacco, etc.
• Sonora Southwest Living: Home accessories, furniture, etc.
• TripAdvisor: Periodicals, books, traveler needs, snacks, etc.
• TUMI: Luxury luggage, travel accessories
The stores will join an already expanded Terminal 4, which will feature at least a dozen new shops by the end of 2017.
The expansion comes on the heels of the first phase of an improvement project. The project will focus on the terminal and Sky Train, will cost $950 million. and will be paid for through airport funding sources.
The airlines that fly out of Terminal 4 are Air Canada, Southwest Airlines, American Airlines, British Airways, Volaris and WestJet. Southwest also announced an upcoming expansion inside the terminal.
- Suspect arrested in west Phoenix shooting that killed one, injured two
- Family taken to hospital, used barbecue grill to warm home
- High temperatures in Phoenix could reach 90-plus degrees this week
- Brews and views: Thrillist names the Phoenix area’s best rooftop bars
- Crash causes closure of eastbound Interstate 10 at I-17 in Phoenix