YouTube duo posts cringeworthy video jumping into 1,000 mousetraps
Here’s a whole lot of “nope” for your Thursday.
The Slow Mo Guys, a YouTube group made of Gavin Free and Daniel Gruchy, filmed a video of themselves jumping into a pile of 1,000 mousetraps.
Yes — you read that right.
One thousand. Mouse. Traps.
And if that doesn’t already sound bad enough, the mousetraps were all placed on a trampoline, giving them ample opportunity to go who-knows-where on their bodies.
The duo spent four hours placing all the mousetraps on the trampoline and even admitted they were apprehensive about pulling off the stunt.
At one point, in the beginning of the video, a rogue mousetrap goes off while they were trying to get them all set up and it ended up destroying half of the trampoline.
And the sound……. Let’s just say, it didn’t sound pleasant.
But eventually, Dan does the deed and jumps from a ladder into a pile of waiting mousetraps — headfirst — and surprisingly, only got one stuck to his hair.
I hope it goes without saying, but don’t try this at home, kids.
- Brutal winter in northeast US freezes part of Atlantic Ocean
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song
- Ikea asks pregnant women to pee on magazine ad for discount
- Helen Mirren to star in thriller film about Winchester Mystery House
- Need a laugh? Relive 2017 with these hilarious news bloopers