NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Wednesday:
The Walt Disney Co., down $2.41 to $109.66
The entertainment company reported weak revenue as struggles persisted at its ESPN cable channel.
Fossil Group Inc., down $3.71 to $14.44
The watch and accessories maker cut its forecasts as watch and jewelry sales keep falling.
Nvidia Corp., up $18.35 to $121.29
The maker of graphics chips and processors for phones and tablets turned in earnings that were far higher than analyst were expecting.
Coty Inc., up $2.12 to $19.95
The beauty products company broke out of slump after posting strong luxury product sales.
Yelp Inc., down $6.37 to $28.33
The online business reviews company cut its annual revenue forecast.
Electronic Arts Inc., up $12.15 to $108.16
The video game maker reported earnings that were far higher than analysts were expecting.
The Priceline Group Inc., down $86.36 to $1,824.77
The online booking service reported weak revenue and its profit forecast for the current quarter also disappointed Wall Street.
Crocs Inc., up $1.08 to $7.28
The footwear company reported earnings that easily beat analysts’ forecasts.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Main Street Minute: Amazing Jake’s to get makeover, name change
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix has openings for fire emergency dispatchers
- Main Street Minute: Barbecue spot to open in downtown Phoenix
- Theme park resort villages approved for development near Phoenix
- Main Street Minute: Glendale health care campus giving out eclipse glasses