KANSAS CITY, Kan. (AP) — A man has been arrested after a shooting victim summoned police to a Kansas home where three bodies were found.
Kansas City, Kansas, police say the surviving victim was struck in the head and shot in the back late Tuesday at the home. Officers later found two men and a woman who had been shot to death there.
Police say officers found the suspect about 7 miles (11 kilometers) from the shooting scene. He was taken into custody but no charges have been filed.
Officer Patrick McCallop says the suspect and victims knew each other, but he did not elaborate.
On Wednesday, police identified those killed as 47-year-olds Bernadette Gosserand and Vincent Rocha, and 26-year-old Jeremy Rocha.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Maricopa County Sheriff’s deputies shoot armed man west of Phoenix
- Arizona ‘Dreamers’ could join DACA lawsuit against Trump
- Arizona Supreme Court rules same-sex spouses have equal parental rights
- Toys ‘R’ Us files for bankruptcy, but keeps stores open
- Arizona prosecutor outlines case as Morris twins’ assault trial begins