Can’t ‘bear’ it: YouTube video of bear scaring group of bikers goes viral
Well, this isn’t something you see everyday.
This viral YouTube video shows a big, brown bear scaring the pants off of a couple of bikers while they were biking along a bike path.
The video was shot on a GoPro camera, giving viewers a first-person view. The bikers are seen biking along the path, when all of the sudden, a big brown bear starts running along side them.
While the big brown bear did not bite the bikers, the bikers were still scared of the big brown bear because, let’s face it, it’s a big brown bear.
Maybe the big brown bear was trying to give the bikers a bear hug, or just say hello, like this baby raccoon did to these travelers in a Toronto airport.
Anyway, the video has been viewed more than 3.2 million times since it was uploaded on Monday and, luckily, no big brown bears or bikers were harmed in the making.
- Brutal winter in northeast US freezes part of Atlantic Ocean
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song
- Ikea asks pregnant women to pee on magazine ad for discount
- Helen Mirren to star in thriller film about Winchester Mystery House
- Need a laugh? Relive 2017 with these hilarious news bloopers