Can’t ‘bear’ it: YouTube video of bear scaring group of bikers goes viral
Well, this isn’t something you see everyday.
This viral YouTube video shows a big, brown bear scaring the pants off of a couple of bikers while they were biking along a bike path.
The video was shot on a GoPro camera, giving viewers a first-person view. The bikers are seen biking along the path, when all of the sudden, a big brown bear starts running along side them.
While the big brown bear did not bite the bikers, the bikers were still scared of the big brown bear because, let’s face it, it’s a big brown bear.
Maybe the big brown bear was trying to give the bikers a bear hug, or just say hello, like this baby raccoon did to these travelers in a Toronto airport.
Anyway, the video has been viewed more than 3.2 million times since it was uploaded on Monday and, luckily, no big brown bears or bikers were harmed in the making.
- Video of dog retrieving football tees for Boise State goes viral
- Explorer documents month-long journey at sea in YouTube video
- British reporter taken on wild virtual reality ride on live TV
- YouTube prankster picks up girls in toy car at Arizona State University
- Dog can’t contain itself after owners surprise her with new bed