NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Tuesday:
Marriott International Inc., up $6.13 to $102.50
The hotel chain raised its annual estimates following a strong first-quarter report.
Hertz Global Holdings Inc., down $2.11 to $12.80
The rental car company missed Wall Street forecasts as prices fell and its cars lost value.
Tegna Inc., down $1.74 to $24.05
The media and marketing company’s profit and sales fell short of analyst estimates.
Pentair PLC, up $1.64 to $67.73
The industrial products company said it will split itself into two companies.
Pandora Media Inc., down 46 cents to $9.94
The streaming music company cut its revenue estimate for the year and shook up its board.
Sealed Air Corp., down $4.11 to $42.30
The packaging company slashed its 2017 forecasts after its first-quarter results fell short of estimates.
Vornado Realty Trust, down 21 cents to $94.37
Real estate investment trusts and other high dividend stocks fell Tuesday as bond yields increased.
Analog Devices Inc., up $2.12 to $78.50
Technology companies lead the market higher Tuesday.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- GOP senator defends health bill against Kimmel’s attacks
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix Zoo hiring full-timers in several departments
- Toys ‘R’ Us files for bankruptcy, but keeps stores open