KISMET, Kan. (AP) — An autopsy is planned after a junior college football player in Kansas was found dead.
The Kansas City Star (http://bit.ly/2qKo5Al ) reports that 19-year-old Sean Callahan was found unresponsive Sunday afternoon at a home in Kismet, Kansas. He was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Authorities say the death is under investigation but is not currently considered suspicious.
Callahan was a sophomore offensive lineman at Garden City Community College. He received an associate degree during spring commencement ceremonies on Friday.
- Trump tweet attacks Flake, calls Arizona senator ‘toxic’
- After preschool promise, Phoenix couple marries 20 years later
- Trump signs bill expanding college assistance for veterans
- Pence won’t address Trump comments but condemns supremacists
- Arizona high court rules domestic violence testimony needs scrutiny