NEW YORK (AP) — Jay Z is set to headline another music festival.
The rapper is the top-billed act for this September’s Meadows Music and Arts Festival in New York. The Red Hot Chili Peppers and Gorillaz are also listed atop the lineup.
Future, Nas, Weezer and LL Cool J are among other notable acts for the three-day concert set to begin on Sept. 15 at Citi Field in Queens, home of the New York Mets.
This is the third music festival on Jay Z’s plate in the coming months. He’s also set to appear at the V Festival in England in August and his own Made in America Festival in Philadelphia over Labor Day weekend.
The Meadows Festival is in its second year.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Feds buy land to open up access to 2 Arizona forest areas
- Tucson shooting memorial picks up $61K from National Park Service
- Trump weighing options as travel ban nears expiration date
- Department of Justice faces deadline over Arpaio’s pardon legal action
- Con artists selling water filters target Mesa neighborhood