OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — In a story May 6 about Berkshire Hathaway’s shareholder meeting, The Associated Press reported that Wells Fargo had said its employees opened 2 million bank accounts without customer approval. It said they opened up to 2 million accounts in this way.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Twitter reacts to solar eclipse and it’s pretty funny
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix has openings for fire emergency dispatchers
- Half of Arizonans in poll side against Trump pardoning Arpaio in Phoenix
- Nations search for 10 missing sailors after USS John S. McCain collision
- Main Street Minute: Barbecue spot to open in downtown Phoenix