OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — In a story May 6 about Berkshire Hathaway’s shareholder meeting, The Associated Press reported that Wells Fargo had said its employees opened 2 million bank accounts without customer approval. It said they opened up to 2 million accounts in this way.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Tucson shooting memorial picks up $61K from National Park Service
- Trump weighing options as travel ban nears expiration date
- Main Street Minute: Free golf for girls clinic set for Phoenix course
- Campus museum honors Colangelo, ‘godfather’ of Phoenix pro sports
- Main Street Minute: State library picks up grant to digitize newspapers